Thursday, January 15, 2009

brotherhood 2.0

This post is directed to Cassidy, possibly my only reader, if she even still reads this.
I know it's been like 1 and half years since you told me about these brothers Green. BUT today, while I have nothing to do and it's -14 degrees outside I've watched several of the videos and now my side is splitting.

SO, Cassidy, I'm going to yell at you for not forcing me to watch this greatness sooner. CASSIDY!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FORCE ME TO WATCH THIS SOONER!?!? YOU SHOULD HAVE REQUIRED IT OF ME TO BE CONSIDERED FOR BEING YOUR FRIEND!!! Ok, I'm now done yelling.

:)

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

perhaps i should apologize for not foisting the brothers upon you until you could no longer refuse to be a nerdfighter. for this i am sorry, but i sure am glad you enjoy them. it's really never too late.

dftba, allison. dftba.